Formulated For Peak Performance
Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that acts as an appetite suppressant by administrating the release of an intestinal hormone called cholecystokinin which signals the brain to feel satiated after eating. Here’s how the appetite control which is triggered by L-Phenylalanine works: cholecystokinin (CCK) is released as food enters the stomach. It tells the digestion to slow down and then gives the message to the brain that you are ‘full’ . . . so your appetite naturally decreases. This takes time, usually around 20 minutes.
- Ballinger AB., Clark ML. “L-phenaylanine releases cholecystokinin (CCK) and is associated with reduced food intake in humans: evidence for a physiological role of CCK in control of eating”. Metabolism: clinical and experimental. 1994. Jun;43(6):735-8. Link
The naturally occurring amino acid L-carnitine is found in foods such as red meat, nuts and green vegetables. It helps your body turn its fat stores into energy, meaning you’ll not only burn fat but combat the tiredness often caused by dieting too.
In living cells, it is required for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria during the breakdown of lipids (or fats) for the generation of metabolic energy. A recent study of moderately overweight women found that L-carnitine did not significantly alter body weight, body fat, or lean body mass.
- Francis B Stephens., Tim Constantin., Paul L Greenhaff. “New insights concerning the role of carnitine in the regulation of fuel metabolism in skeletal muscle”. The Journal of Physiology. 2007 Jun 1;581(Pt2):431-44. Link
Taurine is a key component in the production of bile, which is needed for the digestion of fats, the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, and the support of healthy cholesterol levels. L-Taurine is also known as a powerful natural energy booster without the jittery effects of a caffeine boost. It’s also been known as “miracle” mood enhancer and great for depression and anxiety.
- Fazzino F., Obregón F., Morles M., Rojas A., Arocha L., Mata S., LimaL. “Taurine” transporter in lymphocytes of patients with major depression treated with venlafaxine plus psychotherapyâ€. Advances in experimental medicine and biology. 2009;643:217-24. Link
There’s a good reason why you’ll find caffeine in so many weight loss supplements and energy drinks. As a stimulant, its ability to increase alertness, focus and reduce fatigue are well known. It can also help you feel less hungry, boost the fat burning process by increasing thermogenesis, and help you to get more out of your exercise routine by improving your performance.
- Smith, A. (2002): ‘Effects of caffeine on human behaviour’. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2002 Sep;40(9):1243-55, PMID: 12204388
- Graham, T.E. (2001): ‘Caffeine and exercise: metabolism, endurance and performance’. Sports Medicine, 2001;31(11)(:785-807, PMID: 11583104
DHEA is HOT right now! According to Bodybuilding.com, DHEA is supplemented heavily by top bodybuilders and is proven to help people lose weight, burn fat and get toned. Diet pills containing DHEA also help maintain proper hormonal levels in the body and increase overall wellbeing.
- Zenk JL., Frestedt JL., Kuskowski MA. “HUM5007, a novel combination of thermogenic compounds, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone: each increases the resting metabolic rate of overweight adults”. The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry. 2007 Sep;18(9):629-34. Link
PhenAprin Helps Make Impossible,
There is no other weight-loss aid supplement as unique and powerfully formulated as PhenAprin that will help you achieve what others simply can not. With PhenAprin advanced slimming properties, you’ll never need to worry about excess weight gain, or regaining the weigh you’ve already lost ever again.